Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Beginning

In the beginning, I thought there was just me, I thought I was alone and that there was no others with me in this hell. I am a stranger. From my eyes I do not deserve the gift of company. I am a monster. No one should have to deal with this burden. But I am not alone. As i've always known it, my life is filled with challenges and my after life won't be any different. I can't stay here, in the place i've always known, a place I always thought of as safe. I am not alone, so I must go far away before I become the danger no one knows. It wouldn't take much, and you would not could not possibly be able to know this, to take a life, to take yours. I make you feel so comfortable, safe. My voice sounds warm and comforting and my actions are so smooth and delicate, just enough to get you caught in my web. So stay away...or be dead.

No comments: